Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reports, Reports, Reports

I have been super busy with writing reports this month. Oh boy, all 50 of them. I am finally done with all the reports for the children whom have adoptive parents. I sent them all out today and boy did that feel good, well at least good for like an hour, and then I start to finish the rest of the reports. I have just been in front of the computer all this time. Working hard and trying to write well. It does get challenging every time the electricity goes out on me, but I have already adapted quite well. The dark doesn't bother me as much anymore.

IBESR came back today again to get four more girls. We are down to only seven girls now at the orphanage. I hope that IBESR will be successful in finding all the biological parents for the rest of the girls!


1 comment:

  1. Now I know why your eyes got tired and dry.
    TOO MUCH REPORTS!!! Please move your eyes away from computer every hour for couple minutes. Close you eyes or roll your eye ball for relaxing.
    They need a break. Please be good to your eyes.

    Love mom+

    ReplyDelete