Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is a special day, because it is my dad's 56th birthday! Happy birthday from Haiti daddy! Hope you had a wonderful day and thanks to my grandmother for giving birth to him on this day! I have a pretty awesome father, I am not going to lie. He is pretty funny normally already, but then when he goes out with his work buddies, he comes home and starts singing and speaking Japanese. It's quite amusing to watch and listen to. So dad, have an awesome day! Thank you for your on-going support, while I am in Haiti. You rock! I'm grateful and lucky to have you to call my dad!

Tzu Chi also came today to the orphanage to drop off two months worth of food supplies for the children. It was awesome, 20 bags of rice, 4 bags of flour, 4 bags of beans, 4 bags of sugar, and 12 gallons of cooking oil. Thank you so much to Tzu Chi Foundation for the on-going support for feeding the children at the orphanages here in Lamardelle and Kenscoff.

Today was a celebratory day!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your comments about me, you rock!
    my dear baby girl, please come home, there is no place better than Taiwan! I am waiting for you to sing and drink and speak Japanese......

    DAD

    ReplyDelete