Monday, December 19, 2011

Hand-Made Holiday Cards

I spent all of yesterday drawing, writing, and making holiday cards. I do not have access to traditional holiday cards here, so I thought the next best thing would be to make some. Plus, this is more fun for me and the person who receives it. This is way more personal and fun I believe. So I am making cards for all the staff members here at FEJ. I had so much fun making these cards! It was super hard work and time consuming, but the smiles on people's faces make it so worth while. With these cards, I can also promote the message of reducing and reusing materials. Since there is no recycling services here in Haiti, the next best thing would be these two methods!

I gave out three cards today, since the people were taking their holiday vacations. I won't see them till next year! Check it out. See what you think of my work. 

1 comment:

  1. those cards are soooooooooo cute! you should sell them on line. I will buy some.

    Love mom+

    ReplyDelete